Call me a nerd, but I'm in awe of the entire process:
• Using my hands to create beautiful things
• Watching a piece take shape
• A single strand forming a solid fabric
• Two simple stitches brought together in limitless combinations creating gazillions of unique designs and shapes...
You get the idea. Lol. I'm always on the prowl; scheming, planning, dreaming about my next piece, even while my current object is in process. God forbid I can't cast on the next piece immediately.
My flavor of victory dance goes something like this:
• "Ta-da! It's done! It's done!" (showboating to husband for happy praises)
• Grabbing cell phone to snap some artistic pics of the finished piece
• Posting pics with similar 'ta-da' message on Facebook and Twitter
• Updating project page on Ravelry, including pics and helpful notes about the pattern, techniques, precautions, etc.
• Then…immediately casting on my next piece (ahhhh, that's the ticket)
Yes, completing a piece successfully is happiness! Sharing it with others and getting their pat of approval, awesome. Pursuit of the next piece, exhilerating! Anticipation, right? Starting the next…a total rush! Ok, I admit...I'm addicted. ;)